Once a spectacle order has been placed it can be cancelled within 24 hours
for a full refund, as long as the lenses have not been ordered. However, a
10% transaction fee will be applied to any payments made by card. If lenses
have been ordered and you still wish to cancel your order then you will
receive a refund of 75% of the lenses.
If you wish to cancel your order after this, then the following will apply:
1) The cost of the lenses will not be refunded (as they have been made to
your prescription) but the frame can be at a rate of 80% of what was paid
originally by the patient due to admin charges.
2) If the frame has been glazed with lenses, then the frame will be refunded
at a rate of 80% due to admin charges and also an addition £39 for the
glazing charge. Again, the lenses will not be refunded.
3) Contact lens orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of being placed.
4) After this period, contact lens orders can not be cancelled.
5) Deposits will only be returned once the above criteria has been met.
6) Full refunds can only be given at the discretion of the manager.